APSC Recruitment: Assam public service commission has issued a recruitment notice for unemployed and experienced candidates. APSC is hiring candidates to fill out a total of 32 vacancies for the Lecturer post. Only those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria must apply for the post through our website. The registration process started on 13th September and will continue till 22nd September 2022.
Before applying for the post applicants are advised to read the entire article to know the details regarding APSC Recruitment 2022 such as the application process, eligibility criteria, application fee, pay scale, vacancy details, and more. Keep connected with us lastly to get the details and don’t forget to bookmark our website for upcoming job notification.
|Conducted By||Assam public service commission|
|Job Name||APSC Recruitment 2022|
|Closing date of application||22nd September 2022|
|Pay scale||Rs. 30,000 to 1,10,00 (PB-4) + 13,300 (GP)|
|essential Qualification||B.F.Sc degree|
|Age limit||21 to 38 years|
Vacancy Information of APSC Recruitment
|Name of the post||no of vacancy|
|Lecturer (P & M)||09|
Go through the official notification to know the complete details.
Important details about APSC
- Assam public service commission is a recruitment board.
- The APSC Is responsible to recruitment of Group A officers & Group B officers.
- The headquarter of APSC Is located at Jawahar Nagar, Khanpara.
- It was came into existence in 1st April 1937.
- The current chairman of APSC is Shri Rajiv Kumar Bora.
Eligibility Criteria to apply APSC Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Applicants must have PG Degree in relevant from a recognized university.
- Applicants should possess M.ED degree with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
- NET/ PHD/ SLET From a recognized university
- Having 3 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Must have diploma degree in technical trade from a recognized university.
Age Condition :
The age of the candidates should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 38 years
|SC/ST candidates||PWD/ SC/ST/ OBC||OBC/ MOBC candidates|
|43 years||as per the rules||43 years|
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
The selection process will be consists of
- Screening test
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Essential Application fee
|SC/ ST candidates||OBC/ MOBC||UR/ EWS candidates|
|Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150||Rs. 250|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- visit the official website of APSC.
- Applicants can click on the recruitment tab.
- You can see the detailed Advertisement notice.
- Carefully go through the eligibility, other requirement & condition.
- The candidates who fulfil the eligibility norm can apply for this recruitment.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Select your desired post which you want to apply.
- Enter the basic details mentioned in the form.
- The applicants need to upload the scanned copies of document.
- Then make the payment through online.
- Take a preview of the application form.
- modify the details if needed.
- Submit the application form
- applicants are advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
POST NAME : LECTURER
Pay Scale : 30,000 to 1,10,00 (PB-4) + 13,300 (GP)
|Release date of advertisement||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|13th September 2022||13th September 2022||22nd September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of APSC Recruitment
Q. What is the full form of APSC?
A. The full form of APSC is Assam Public Service Commission.
Q. What is the Age required To apply for APSC Recruitment?
A. The age group of the candidates must be 21 to 38 years.
Q. How many vacancies are announced for APSC Recruitment?
A. total 32 vacancies are announced for this recruitment.