BHEL Recruitment : Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has published new Apprentice Recruitment notifications for 575posts. There are a total 575 vacancies for Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice. All the eligible candidates can check the official website of BHEL recruitment 2022.
Application process held in online mode. Candidates who are interested in this post Can check education qualifications, age limit, application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below as a brief. For Job seekers it’s a good opportunity. The last date of application online is 7th September 2022. Candidates can apply before the last date. Candidates can check our website regularly for more information about the government Jobs.
|Conducted By||Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)|
|Job Name||BHEL Recruitment 2022|
|Posting||Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Closing date of application||7th September 2022|
|mode of application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 7,700/- 9000/-|
|Age limit||18 to 27 years|
Vacancy Information of BHEL Recruitment
Important details about BHEL
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is an government owned Engineering and manufactured company.
- It is under the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India.
- 66 years ago in 1956 this company was founded.
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.
- Its products are Gas and Steam Turbines, Electric Motors, Electric Locomotives, Automation and control system, Power electronics Control system etc.
- This company supplies Electric locomotives to the Indian Railways and Armed Forces in the Indians Armed Forces.
- As of 2017, it supplies 55% of total power capacity India’s in India.
- Its headquarters is in New Delhi, India.
- Nalin Shinghal is the current CMD of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.
Eligibility Criteria to apply BHEL Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
Post Name : Apprentice
Candidates who have passed 10th, 12th or ITI or any equivalent course for a recognized university or institution can apply.
|Trade apprentice||candidates should be passed 12th and Diploma as regular full time|
|Graduate Apprentice||candidates must have completed their graduation in Engineering, B.com, Pharmacy or B.SC Nursing in any recognized university or institution as a regular full|
Age Condition :
|Minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years as per 1st August, 2022.|
Maximum age of the candidates is 27 years
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|5 years||10 years||3 years|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit, Test and Certificate Verifications.
For more information check the official website.
Essential Application fee
all the candidates are exempted from fees
Instruction to fill out the application form
- First check the official website of BHEL.
- Then check the BHEL career option.
- Open Apprentice Job and check the eligibility criteria.
- Read all the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Check the last date before applying.
- Log in with your registered Email ID or Mobile number.
- If you fulfill the minimum criteria then fill the application form without any mistake.
- Then upload all the required documents with the proper size they mentioned.
- Pay the application fees via online (if applicable) then submit the form.
- After submitting, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
|Trade Apprentice||Rs. 7700/- 8050/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9000/-|
|Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|25th August 2022||7th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of BHEL Recruitment
- What is the last date of the application?
And : 7th September is the last date.
- What is the application mode for BHEL Recruitment?
Ans : Apply online for this recruitment.