BPSC Head teacher Recruitment: Hey buddy, are you searching for a job in a Prestigious government organization? Then there is some good news for you. A Short time ago, The officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission announced a Job for a huge number of vacancies. They are appointing a total of 40506 vacancies for the Head Teacher Post. The applicants who desired to do work in this organization can utilize this opportunity by filling up the application form. Individuals can apply for the post through our website.
The direct application link is shared in the following section. Go through the entire article and check out the link. Along with the direct link we have shared some basic information regarding BPSC Headteacher Recruitment 2022 such as the application process, application fees, salary, vacancy, and more. Keep in touch with us lastly to get the details
BPSC Head teacher Recruitment
|Conducted By||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||BPSC Head teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Head Teacher|
|Closing date of application||23rd September 2022|
|mode of application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 30,500/- per month|
|essential Qualification||B.ED, D.EL.ED, B.T, B.SC.ED, B.EL.ED, B.A.ED.|
|Age limit||18 to 37 Years|
Vacancy Information of BPSC Head teacher Recruitment
Important details about BPSC
- Bihar Public Service Commission is a state recruitment board of Bihar.
- The commission is responsible to select candidates for civil services as per their merit.
- BPSC Was constituted in the year 1st April 1949.
- The headquarter of the commission is situated in Patna, Bihar.
- The current chairman is Shri Atul Prasad.
Eligibility Criteria to apply BPSC Head teacher Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
POST NAME : Head Teacher
- The candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates must have qualified B.ED, D.EL.ED, B.T, B.SC.ED, B.EL.ED, B.A.ED.
- The candidates must have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Age Condition :
The age of the candidates should not exceed 60 years.
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|5 years||10 years||3 years|
The candidates will be selected on a basis of a Written test & Personal Interview.
Essential Application fee
|SC/ ST/ PH Candidates||OBC Candidates||UR/ Other State Candidates|
|Rs. 200/-||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 750/-|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
- Search the recruitment tab.
- Read the detailed advertisement PDF on this page.
- The candidates who ensure their eligibility may apply for the post
- At first, The candidates need to register themselves with a valid email ID & mobile number.
- During registration, the applicants need to Enter some basic information on the registration form
- After registration, you need to Log in with the credentials.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Complete the application form with the required information.
- Pay the requisite application fee to complete the application process as per their category.
- Upload the required documents in order to identify themselves.
- Recheck the application form once.
- Take a soft copy of the application form for future reference after submitting the form.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
POST NAME: HEAD TEACHER
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected for the Head Teacher post will get Rs. 30,500 per month.
Key Dates of BPSC Head teacher Recruitment
|Release date of advertisement||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form||Written exam Date||Last date of form correction|
|6th Sep 2022||9th Sep 2022||23rd Sep 2022||18th Dec 2022||24th to 30th Sep 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of BPSC Head teacher Recruitment
Q. What stands for BPSC ?
A. BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission.
Q. How many vacancies are announced for BPSC Recruitment?
A. There is a total of 40506 vacancies are announced.
Q. What is the last date to apply?
A. The last date to apply is 23rd September 2022.