DRDO ITR Recruitment: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) will appoint applicants for Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice posts. Applicants who preparing for Govt. in the Defence field can apply for the mentioned post within the deadline. The candidates can download the application form through our website. The link will be shared in this article. This recruitment drive will fill up 58 Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice posts in this organization. The officials accepted the application till 17th October 2022.
The applicants can continue to read this job article to get the details regarding DRDO ITR Recruitment 2022 such as application fee, qualification, eligibility criteria, salary structure, vacancy details & others. Scroll down this page slowly and collect vital information regarding DRDO ITR Recruitment 2022.
DRDO ITR Recruitment
|Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
Integrated Test Range (ITR)
|DRDO ITR Recruitment 2022
|Graduate apprentice & Technician Apprentice
|Closing date of application
|17th October 2022
|Anywhere in India
|MODE OF APPLICATION
|Rs. 8000 to 9000 per month
|check the notice
Vacancy Information of DRDO ITR Recruitment
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
Important details about DRDO ITR
- Integrated Test Range is one of the Premier laboratory of the DRDO.
- It was found in the year 1982.
- At present, The director of ITR is Sri H K Ratna.
- It was situated at Balasore, Odisha.
- Since its inception, The mission of ITR is to achieve excellence in service quality.
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Essential Qualification :
- Post Name : Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
- The candidates should have diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentice
- The candidates must have B.E/ B.TECH Engineering degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
For more details about qualification, please go through the official website.
Age Condition :
If you you want to know the details of Age criteria, please refer to the official notification.
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
The candidates will be selected on a basis
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Essential Application fee
all the candidates are exempted from fees
|SC/ ST candidates
Instruction to fill out the application form
- visit to the official website
- Download the application form
- Then, you need to fill all the particulars with required information.
- Attach your passport size photocopy in the right corner of the application form.
- ATTACH THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENT & CERTIFICATE WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- Send the application form to the below address.
|Director, Integrated test range, Chandipur,
Balasore, Odisha – 756025
The application form is superscribed as Application for Apprenticeship training , category ______& subject ______
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Post Name : Graduate Apprentice
Pay scale : The candidates will get monthly stipend Rs. 9000/-
Post Name : Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
Pay scale : The candidates will get monthly stipend Rs. 8000/-
|Starting date of Submit Application form
|Closing Date Of Submit Application Form
|check the notification
|17th October 2022
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF
|Direct Application link
|Official Website Link
FaQs of DRDO ITR Recruitment
Q. What is the required educational qualification to apply for DRDO ITR Recruitment?
A. The Applicants must have Diploma/ Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Q. What is the salary of a DRDO ITR Recruitment?
A. The salary of DRDO ITR Recruitment is Rs. 8000 to 9000/-
Q. What is last date to apply for DRDO ITR Recruitment?
A. The last date is 17th October 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are announced for DRDO ITR Recruitment?
A. There are total of 58 vacancies are announced.