Indian Security Press Recruitment: Indian Security Press has announced the latest job notification on its official website. The officials of ISP, Nashik hire a wide range of positions in this company. There is a total of 16 vacancies are available for Jr officer Assistant & Welfare officer positions. So, Interested applicants in becoming a part of this organization may apply for the aforementioned post within the deadline through our website. The direct online application link is available on our website. Go below by scrolling down this page to check out the link and other details regarding Indian Security Press Recruitment 2022 like the application process, application fees, important date, salary structure, vacancy distribution & others.
Indian Security Press Recruitment
|Conducted By||Indian Security Press|
|Job Name||Indian Security Press Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Jr officer Assistant & Welfare officer|
|Closing date of application||10th October 2022|
|mode of application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 21540 to 103000/-|
|essential Qualification||Diploma, graduate|
Vacancy Information of Indian Security Press Recruitment
|Name of the Post :||No of vacancy|
|Jr Office Assistant||OBC : 04|
EWS : 01
UR : 10
|Welfare Officer||UR : 01|
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Essential Qualification :
Name of the Post : Jr Office Assistant
- The candidates should have a Graduate degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized institution.
- Must have computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer
Hindi : 30 words per minutes & English : 40 words per minute
Name of the Post : Welfare Officer
- The candidates should have a diploma or Degree course from a Maharashtra state-recognized university.
- The applicants must know the Marathi language.
- The applicants should have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in any factory.
Age Condition :
- Jr Office Assistant : The age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years
- Welfare Officer : The age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|5 years||10 years||3 years|
Please go through the official website.
Essential Application fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||OBC- NCL Candidates||UR/ EWS Candidates|
|Rs. 200||Rs. 600||Rs. 600|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- Applicants need to visit the official website
- Then, open the online application link.
- Enter the details on the application form carefully.
- Then click on SAVE & NEXT Button.
- Here the applicants should proceed to upload the documents in JPEG Format.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Modify the provided details if required.
- Then click on Submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for further assistance.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Name of the Post: Jr Office Assistant
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected for this post will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 21540 to 77160/-
Name of the Post: Welfare Officer
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected for this post will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 29740 to 103000/-
|last date of pay the fees||Online Written Exam Date||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|10th October 2022||December 2022 or January 2023 tentative||10th September 2022||10th October 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of Indian Security Press Recruitment
Q. When will the online written exam be conducted?
A. The written exam be conducted in December 2022 or January 2023 tentative.
Q. What is the last date to pay the application fee?
A. The candidates pay the application fee till 10th October 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are notified for Indian Security Press Recruitment?
A. Total 16 vacancies are notified under this drive.