NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment: National Health Mission has issued the latest job notification to invite eligible applicants to fill out the 620 vacancies for the post of Community Health Officer. The eligible aspirants can fill out the application form Both online and offline. The Community Health Officer post is for candidates who hold a Nursing Degree (B.SC). The application process has begun on 5th September 2022 and is still available on 26th September 2022.
To know more about this recruitment candidates can read the full content. In this article, we have discussed every single detail regarding NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 such as the Application process, selection process, salary details, vacancy information, and more. Keep in touch with us for latest job notification.
NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment
|Conducted By||National Health Mission|
|Job Name||NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Community Health Officer|
|Closing date of application||26th September 2022|
|mode of Application||online/ Offline|
|Pay scale||Rs. 25,000 /- per month|
|essential Qualification||B.SC NURSING|
|Age limit||NOT MORE THAN 35 years|
Vacancy Information of NHM Assam Recruitment
Post name: Community Health Officer
Total post : 620
Eligibility Criteria to apply NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Post name: Community Health Officer
- The candidates should have B.SC Nursing degree from a nursing institute or recognized by the Indian nursing council or Assam nurses Midwives & health visitor council.
- The candidates who have post-basic B.sc nursing with integrated certificate courses in community health are eligible to apply under this recruitment.
- Must have proficiency in Local language
Age Condition :
The age of the applicants must be 35 years as of 1st September 2022.
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|5 years||3 years|
The candidates will be selected on a basis of marks obtained in the final exam.
Essential Application fee
all the candidates are exempted from fees
SC/ ST : Nil
OBC : Nil
General/ UR : Nil
Instruction to fill out the application form
- The candidates need to visit the official website.
- Go through the recruitment notice.
- Download the PDF and read the instruction.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill out the application form without any errors.
- Upload the required document in order to identify yourself.
- Press the Submit button and keep a copy of the form fir future reference.
- Applicants need to visit the official website to download the Application form.
- Download it and fill out all the particulars with basic information.
- You need to paste your self attested recent passport size photograph on the right corner and attach all the scanned copies of documents and send the application form in the mentioned address
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Post name: Community Health Officer
Pay scale: The applicants who are selected as community health officers will be paid by the official Rs. 25,000 per month + monthly performance-based incentive up to Rs. 15,000 per month.
Key Dates – NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment
|Release date of advertisement||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|31st August 2022||5th September 2022||26th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of NHM Assam Community Health Officer Recruitment
Q. What is the age criteria to apply for thus recruitment?
A. The age of the candidates not more than 35 years as on 1st September 2022
Q. Which post will be appointed for NHM Assam recruitment?
A. The community health officer post will be appointed under this recruitment.
Q. Can I apply for this recruitment offline?
A. Yes, you can apply for this recruitment offline too.