PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment: Good news for the Candidates who hold a Law degree. Recently, Online applications are invited by the Punjab Public Service Commission for Civil judge posts. The officials released a detailed advertisement notice on its official website. This drive will fill a total of 159 posts for the Civil judge position. Both Freshers and experienced candidates can apply for this recruitment within the given timeline.
Detailed information regarding PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 like application fee, qualification, age criteria, salary information, vacancy details, and other useful information are given in the below section. So we advised to applicants can go through the entire article to get the details.
PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
|Conducted By||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Civil Judge|
|Closing date of application||10th October 2022|
|mode of Application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 27700 to 44,770/- per month|
|essential Qualification||degree law|
|Age limit||21 to 37 years|
Vacancy Information of PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
Post name: Civil Judge
No of Post : 159
Important details about PPSC
- Punjab Public Service Commission is commonly known as the Joint Public service commission.
- It is a government-owned Recruitment Agency.
- The PPSC was constituted on 1st November 1956.
- The agency is organize civil services and competitive exams in Punjab.
Eligibility Criteria to apply PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
- Post name : Civil Judge
- The candidates should have Bachelors degree in Law discipline from a recognized law university.
- The candidates have Punjabi as one of the subject in Matric level or its equivalent degree.
The age of the candidates minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years as on 10th October 2022.
The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|SC/ST||Punjabi Govt Employee|
|42 years||45 years|
The selection process will consist of following stages
- Prelim Exam.
- Main Written Exam.
- Viva Voce.
Essential Application fee
|SC/ ST (Application fee + Exam fee)||ESM of Punjab (Application fee)||EWS/ PWD/ ESM (Application fee)||UR/ Sport person of Punjab (Application fee + Exam fee)|
|Rs. 750/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1500/-|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- At first, visit the official website of PPSC.
- On the home, you can see the recruitment tab.
- click on the tab to get the details
- Download the detailed advertisement PDF to read the instruction before applying.
- Ensure your eligibility and other conditions.
- If you are satisfied with the norms, you may apply.
- To apply, you must click on the Apply online link.
- Enter the necessary details on the application form.
- Then, must pay your requisite application fees online.
- Cross-check the details entered in the application form.
- If all the details are correct then press the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe with you for future use.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Post name: Civil Judge
Pay Scale: The candidates as a Civil judges will get Rs. 27,700 to 44,770 /- per month.
|Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|7th September 2022||10th October 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
Q. What is the deadline to apply under this recruitment?
A. The deadline for this recruitment is 10th October 2022.
Q. When will be the written exam conducted?
A. As of now, The officials do not disclose the exam dates.
Q. What post will be released under this recruitment drive?
A. The Civil Judge post will be released under this drive.