PSPCL Recruitment: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has announced huge job opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates. This is a good opportunity for the applicants who wanted to be a part of any government organization. The official notification is released to recruit Assistant lineman positions. There are a total of 2000 vacancies are available for Assistant lineman posts. The candidates who ensure their eligibility and other condition can grab this opportunity by filling up the application form. The closing to apply for this recruitment is 20th September 2022.
The detailed notification regarding PSPCL Recruitment 2022 is described below such as How to apply, application process, application fees, salary details, useful links, vacancy details and other post. Read the total article to know the details.
|Conducted By||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||PSPCL Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Assistant lineman|
|Closing date of application||20th September 2022|
|mode of Application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs .19,900/-|
|essential Qualification||10th, Diploma, degree|
|Age limit||18 to 37 years|
Vacancy Information of PSPCL Recruitment
Post name: Assistant Lineman
Total vacancy : 2000
If you want yo know the category wise vacancy break up , please go through the official recruitment notice.
Important details about PSPCL
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is a Punjab govt owned electricity distribution company.
- It is commonly known as PSEB Punjab state electricity board.
- The PSPCL Was incorporated on the 16th of April 2010
- The headquarter is located in Patiala, Punjab.
Eligibility Criteria to apply PSPCL Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Post name : Assistant Lineman
- The applicants have class 10th certificate or its equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- The applicants have NAC (National Apprenticeship Council) degree in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates should have Diploma degree in Electrical Engineering .
- Must have Punjabi subject as one of the subject is matriculation level or its equivalent.
Age Condition :
The age should be between 18 to 37 years
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|5 years||10 years||3 years|
The candidates will be selected on a basis of
- Written exam
- Docs verification
- Medical exam
Essential Application fee
|SC/ ST/ PWD (Bank charges applicable)||OBC (Bank charges applicable)||UR (Bank charges applicable)|
|Rs. 500 + 18% GST = 590||Rs. 800 + 18% GST = 944||Rs. 800 + 18% GST = 944|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- Visit the official website of PSPCL.
- Go through the recruitment tab.
- click on the tab and you can see the PSPCL Recruitment 2022 detailed PDF.
- Check the eligibility norms and other conditions from the recruitment notification.
- After ensuring your eligibility you can click on the apply online link.
- The application form is visible on your screen
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload the documents including qualification certificate, experience certificate, photocopy of the candidates, and more.
- At the final stage, the candidates make the payment online to complete the application process.
- Recheck the application form once.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you after submitting the application form for further reference.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Post name: Assistant Lineman
Pay Scale: The candidates will get Rs. 19,900 /- per month as per the 7th CPC.
|Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|27th August 2022||20th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of PSPCL Recruitment
Q. What stands for PSPCL?
A. The PSPCL Stands For Punjab State Power Corporation Limited.
Q. What is the last date to apply for PSPCL Recruitment?
A. The last date is 20th September 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are notified for PSPCL Recruitment?
A. There are a total of 2000 vacancies are notified under this recruitment.