SAI Recruitment: Sports Authority Of India has disclosed the latest recruitment notice for the posts of Performance Analyst. This drive is being conducted by the officials of the Sports Authority Of India to hire eligible applicants for the 93 mentioned posts. The online registration process for SAI Recruitment 2022 has been started from 12th September 2022 onwards.
Before applying for the post, The candidates should get a clear idea about SAI Recruitment 2022 from here. This article is furnished with all the necessary information regarding this recruitment such as the application process, selection process, salary structure, vacancy details, and more. So interested applicants can read the entire article and apply for this recruitment through the below-provided link. Keep in touch with us for more Job updates.
|Conducted By||Sports Authority Of India|
|Job Name||SAI Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Performance Analyst|
|Closing date of application||30th September 2022|
|mode of application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 60,000|
|essential Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Age limit||check the notification|
Vacancy Information of SAI Recruitment
|Post name||no of vacancy|
|Strength & Conditioning experts||20|
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Essential Qualification :
|Physiologist||Must have graduate degree in Medical human/ sports and exercise physiology/ life science or its equivalent degree from a recognized institution|
|Biomechanics||Must have graduate with Biomechanics as specialization or its equivalent degree from a recognized institution|
|Nutritionist||Must have graduate in Nutrition & dietetics/ Food science & nutrition or its equivalent degree|
|Physiotherapist||must have Graduate degree in Physiotherapist or its equivalent degree|
|Strength & Conditioning experts||Applicants have a Graduate degree in the following discipline|
sport & exercise/sports science/ Physical education/Sports coaching & Exercise Science.
Diploma degree in Sport coaching or its equivalent degree from a recognized institution
|Psychologist||Must have graduate in Psychology or its equivalent degree|
|Anthropometrist||Must have graduate in Anthropology or its equivalent degree|
Age Condition :
check the official notification to know the complete details
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
The selection process will be done through Interview.
Essential Application fee
all the candidates are exempted from fees
Instruction to fill out the application form
- To apply applicants must visit the official website of Sports authority of India.
- The candidates can apply for this recruitment online mode, Any other mode will not be accepted.
- To Find the recruitment notice you need to search Advt no.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure your minimum eligibility and other requirements.
- Who satisfied with the condition may register themselves in the website.
- A unique Registration ID & Password will be generated.
- Now, you need to log in with the credentials.
- A new page will open on your computer screen.
- Start to enter the basic information on the application form properly.
- All the scanned copies of necessary document will be uploaded in to the portal.
- Deposit the payment via online.
- Recheck your entire application form carefully.
- If all the details are correct then submit it.
- Take a print copy of the application for further assistance.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Post Name : Performance Analyst
Salary: The candidates will get Rs. 60,000 per month as a salary.
|Release date of advertisement||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|12th September 2022||12th September 2022||30th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of SAI Recruitment
Q. What is the full form of SAI?
A. The full form of SAI Is Sports Authority of India.
Q. When will the official notification be released?
A. The official notification is released on 12th September 2022
Q. What is the salary of a SAI Recruitment?
A. The salary of a Performance Analyst is Rs. 60,000/- per month