VMMC Recruitment : Vardhman Mahavir Medical College has issued a recruitment notification to select eligible applicants for filling Trainee posts. There are total 90 vacancies are filled for this position. The applicants who hold a Intermediate degree are eligible to apply under this recruitment. So, the applicants ensure your eligibility and send the application by registered post within the 15 days from the date of disclose of the Notification PDF.
Here the candidates can find all the important updates about VMMC Recruitment 2022 including eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, important date, vacancy, pay scale and many more effective information. So stay in touch with this article for more latest updates.
|Conducted By||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College|
|Job Name||VMMC Recruitment 2022|
|Closing date of application||16th September 2022|
|Mode of application||offline/ online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 1500/-|
|Age limit||17 to 25 years|
Vacancy Information of VMMC Recruitment
Post Name : Trainee
Total Post :
Important details about VMMC
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College is one of the top ranked medical institute In India.
- The institution is founded on 2002.
- The college is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- At present, the college building is attached with the Safdarjang Hospital For providing the Clinical teaching.
- The college campus is situated in Urban area..
Eligibility Criteria to apply VMMC Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
Post Name : Trainee
|The candidates should have Intermediate degree from a recognized board with at least 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology for General applicants and 50% marks for general category applicants|
Age Condition :
Post Name : Trainee
|The age of the Trainee post should be Not less than 17 years and not more than 25 years|
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
|5 years||10 years||3 years|
The candidates will be selected on a basis of aggregate percentage of marks. Incase two or more applicants have secured the same percentage of marks . In this situation the applicants will be determined by the following stages.
- The applicants who have secured higher marks in Biology or Physics.
- The applicants who is older in age.
At final stage, The selected applicants will be called for Documents verification.
Essential Application fee
all the candidates are exempted from fees
Instruction to fill out the application form
- At First, The candidates visit to the official website.
- Then go through the career tab.
- Find the advertisement and download the application form.
- The application form is attached with the notification PDF.
- fill out the application form and pasted all the documents with the application form.
- The application form will be filled in English language.
- Top of the envelope, The applicants should mentioned “Application for pre-hospital Trauma Trauma Technician Course“.
- The application form should be sent by the Speed or registered post within the given timeline.
- Candidates need to take a note of the acknowledgement or courier number
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
The applicants during training Period will be Rs. 1500/- as monthly stipend
|Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|5th September 2022||16th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of VMMC Recruitment
Q. What is the last date to apply for VMMC Recruitment?
A. The last date to apply is 16th September 2022.
Q. What is the minimum age to apply for VMMC Recruitment?
A. The minimum age to apply for Trainee post is 17 years.
Q. How many vacancies are released for VMMC Recruitment ?
A. There are total 90 vacancies are announced for VMCC Recruitment.