VMMC Sr Resident Recruitment: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College has announced the notification for the new job openings. They are recruiting a total of 434 vacancies for the Sr Resident Post. Interested applicants who want to themselves as Sr residents may send their application before 28th September 2022 to the below address. This is an offline application process.
We advised to the candidates kindly go through the entire text to know vital information about VMMC Sr Resident Recruitment 2022 such as salary, the application process, application fees, vacancy details, and many more.
VMMC Sr Resident Recruitment
|Conducted By||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College|
|Job Name||VMMC Sr Resident Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Sr Resident|
|Closing date of application||28th September 2022|
|mode of application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 67,700|
|essential Qualification||MBBS, BDS, DNB|
|Age limit||Not exceed 50 Years|
Vacancy Information of VMMC Sr Resident Recruitment
POST NAME : Sr Resident
|SC applicants||ST applicants||OBC applicants||UR applicants||EWS applicants||Total|
Important details about VMMC & Safdarjung
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Is a premier medical institute in Delhi.
- The institution was established in the year 2002 located in New Delhi.
- At present, The institution attaches to the Safdarjung Hospital.
- The institute has provided clinical teaching
- It was affiliated with the Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Essential Qualification :
POST NAME: Sr Resident
- The applicants who hold an MBBS Or BDS Degree with PG/ PG Diploma/ DNB from an NMC and MCI-approved institution.
- The candidates have registered with Delhi Medical College.
Age Condition :
|SC/ST candidates||UR candidates||OBC candidates|
|50 years||45 years||48 years|
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
The candidates will be selected through
- Written exam
Essential Application fee
The candidates will be paid the application fee through RTGS, IMPS, UPI.
|SC/ ST||OBC/ EWS||UR|
|Nil||Rs. 800||Rs. 800|
Accountant Name : SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE AC
Bank Name : Bank of Baroda
Account No : 26400100023808
IFSC Code : BARB0SAFECX
MICR Code : 110012067
Instruction to fill out the application form
- Visit the official website of VMMC institution.
- Download the application form.
- Enter the basic information on the application form correctly.
- The applicants are required to submit their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all the self-attested scanned copies of original documents in support of their desired post. Recent passport-size photocopies of the candidates will be attached to the application form.
- The candidates can send the application form to the following address
The Medical Superintendent
VMM College & Safdarjung hospital
New Delhi – 110029
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
POST NAME: Sr Resident
Salary: The candidates who are selected for the Sr Resident post will get level 11 of the pay matrix of Rs. 67,700 as per the 7th CPC. (PB-3, Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 + 6600 GP) + Other allowances.
|Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|17th September 2022||28th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of VMMC Sr Resident Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are notified for this recruitment?
A. There are a total of 434 vacancies are notified for this recruitment.
Q. What is the application fees required to apply?
A. The UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 800 and the SC/ ST/ OBC Category candidates will have not to pay any fees.
Q. What is the qualification required to apply for Sr Resident Post?
A. The candidates who have MD & DNB Degree in order to be eligible to apply.