HTET Recruitment : Board of school education Haryana has published a latest notification on its Official page for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET). This notice is to recruit Primary teacher, Trained Graduate teacher & Post graduate teacher in various location of India. This is a wonderful opportunity for The candidates who are preparing for Govt job. So, The willing aspirants can grab this within the deadline. The officials accepted the online application till 30th September 2022. The HTET Exam will held on 12 to 13th November 2022.
|Conducted By||Board of school education Haryana|
|Job Name||HTET Recruitment 2022|
|Closing date of application||30th September 2022|
|Posting||Anywhere in India|
|mode of application||online|
|essential Qualification||12th, graduate|
Important details about BSE, Haryana
- Haryana Board of School Education was founded in 1969.
- It is popularly known as the Board of school education Haryana (BSE, Haryana)
- The headquarter of BSE is located at Bhiwani.
- The current chairman of BSE is Dr. Jagbir Singh.
- The Board is responsible to conduct examinations At the 10th, Middle and 12th levels in the Haryana state.
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Essential Qualification :
- The candidates must have an Intermediate or equivalent degree from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks.
- The candidates should have passed a 2-year diploma degree in Elementary Education from an NCTE Approved institution.
- The candidates must have Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects at the Matric level
- The candidates must have Hindi as one of the subjects at the H.S/ UG/ PG level.
Age Condition :
Follow the official notification for more information regarding age criteria.
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
Essential Application fee
The category wise application fee for the HTET Recruitment 2022 are given below
|SC & PH candidates – 1st level||SC & PH candidates – 2nd level||SC & PH candidates – 3rd level|
|Rs. 500||Rs. 900||Rs. 1200|
|others candidates – 1st level||others candidates – 2nd level||others candidates – 3rd level|
|Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
|others state candidates – 1st level||others state candidates – 2nd level||others state candidates – 3rd level|
|Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- Visit the official website of HTET.
- At first, the applicants need to register themselves into the portal by selecting the exam level
- Then click on the apply online link.
- The form is visible, then you need to furnish the form with basic information.
- here your registration process will complete.
- The applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of necessary documents in a prescribed format.
- Review your entire application form & Pay the required application fee online by using the debit, credit , net banking.
- After pay the fee you need to press the submit button to complete the process.
- At last, the applicants are required to take print out of the application form for further references.
|Correction date||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|28th September to 30th September 2022||17th Of September 2022||30th of September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of HTET Recruitment
Q. What is the full form of HTET?
A. The full form of HTET Is Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test.
Q. How many vacancies are announced under HTET Recruitment?
A. The vacancy details are tentative.
Q. What is the last date to apply for HTET Recruitment?
A. The last date is 30th September 2022
Q. Can I apply for HTET Recruitment 2022 offline.
A. no, the official accepted the online application.