India Security Press Recruitment: India Security Press has published a new recruitment notice on its official website. This recruitment notice is announced to recruit 16 Welfare officer & Jr officer assistant posts. The selected candidates as Welfare officers & Jr officer assistants will receive a salary of Rs. 21,540 to 77,160/- per month. The desired applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before 10th October 2022. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is attached in the below section. Go down below and check out the link before the opportunity is gone.
We have shared all the useful details about India Security Press Recruitment 2022 below. So, Go through the entire content to get the details about India Security Press Recruitment 2022 such as age limit, qualification, salary, vacancy details, important dates, useful links, and others. Keep connected with us for the latest upcoming news.
India Security Press Recruitment
|Conducted By||India Security Press|
|Job Name||India Security Press Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Welfare officer, Jr officer assistant|
|Closing date of application||10th October 2022|
|mode of Application||online|
|Pay scale||Rs. 21,540 to 77,160/-|
|essential Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years|
Vacancy Information of India Security Press Recruitment
|Welfare Office||EWS – 00||OBC – 00||UR – 00|
|Junior Officer Assistant||EWS – 01||OBC – 04||UR – 10|
Eligibility Criteria to apply India Security Press Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
- Name of the Post: Welfare Officer
- The candidates should possess a Diploma or a graduate degree recognized by Maharashtra State.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry.
- Must know the Marathi language.
- Name of the Post: Junior Officer Assistant
- The candidates must possess a graduate degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- must have computer knowledge.
- Having typing speed on the computer in English: 40 words per minute and In Hindi: 30 words per minute.
Age Condition :
|Junior Officer Assistant||minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years|
|Welfare Officer||minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years|
Age Relaxation : The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
The selection procedures will be done through following stages
|Junior Officer Assistant||1. Typing Skill Test|
2. Online Written Exam
|Welfare Officer||1. Online Test|
Essential Application fee
|SC/ ST/ pwd/ Ex-Serviceman||OBC||UR|
|Rs. 200||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-|
Instruction to fill out the application form
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the career tab
- Find the advertisement PDF.
- Read it carefully
- check the eligibility norms and last date.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill out the application form with the required details
- make the payment and upload the documents.
- Recheck your application fees and keep a soft copy of the application form for further assistance
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
Name of the Post: Welfare Officer
Pay scale: The selected applicants will get Rs. 29,740 to 103000/- per month
Name of the Post: Junior Officer Assistant
Pay scale: The selected applicants will get Rs. 21,540 to 77,160/- per month
|Release date of written exam||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|November 2022 (Tentative)||10th September 2022||10th October 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of India Security Press Recruitment
Q. When will the online application process started for India Security Press Recruitment?
A. The application process will start on 10th September.
Q. What is the last date to apply for India Security Press Recruitment?
A. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 10th October 2022.
Q. When will the written exam be conducted?
A. The written exam be conducted on November 2022 (Tentative)