SAIL Apprentice Recruitment : Steel Authority Of India Limited has issued a new recruitment notification for the SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on its official website. All the desired applicants can apply online through our website within the last date. For sake of the candidates, we will attach the direct link here. The aspirants can check out the link and apply for this recruitment in a easy way. The last date of submit online application is 30th September 2022.
Complete information regarding this recruitment including application link, vacancy details, age limit, salary details, notification pdf, selection process, application process and more information are provided in this article below. So, go down slowly and read the full article to get a proper information about SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Keep checking our page for more job details.
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
|Conducted By||Steel Authority Of India Limited|
|Job Name||SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Closing date of application||30th September|
|mode of application||online|
|Pay scale||disclose soon|
|essential Qualification||check the Official PDF|
|Age limit||18 to 24 years|
|Official website||https ://www. sailcareers. com/|
Vacancy Information of SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
|Post name||Graduate Apprentice||Trade Apprentice||Technician Apprentice||Total|
|No of vacancy||64||172||164||400|
Important details about SAIL
- Steel Authority Of India Limited is one of the best government organization in India.
- Steel Authority Of India Limited was build on 24th January , 1973
- The headquarter is situated in New delhi.
- in current situation, The total asset of this company is Rs. 126,927 crore.
- There are total 61,275 employees are working under this company.
- It is the largest steel producer in the India.
Eligibility Criteria to apply SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
Essential Qualification :
The applicants must have the required eligibility which is mentioned in the advertisement PDF. So, If you want To know the complete information about it, Then must visit the official page.
Age Condition :
The age limit for the candidates are minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 24 years old as on 30th September 2022.
Age Relaxation :
The age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SERVICEMAN are as per the govt regulation.
The candidates will be selected on a basis of Merit, considering their percentage of marks on basic required qualification as applicable to respective trade.
Essential Application fee
all the candidates are exempted from fees
SC/ ST : Nil
OBC : Nil
General/ UR : Nil
Instruction to fill out the application form
- ForTrade Apprentices
- At first, the applicants need to visit the apprenticeshipindia.org
- For Graduate Technician Apprentice
- Click on the link portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- To apply under this recruitment, the applicants need an valid Email ID & Contact Number.
- On this page, The candidates need to read all the instruction carefully.
- Then fill out the application form by providing the correct details carefully.
- If there are any fees required , then pay the fees.
- Upload your required documents.
- Preview of the application form.
- then press the submit button
- At last, the candidates need to take a print copy of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- The selected candidates are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices act 1961.
|Release date of advertisement||Starting date of Submit Application form||Closing Date Of Submit Application Form|
|30th August 2022||30th august 2022||30th September 2022|
Useful Link Area
|Detailed Advertisement PDF||Direct Application link||Official Website Link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS|
FaQs of SAIL Apprentice Recruitment
Q. How much salary will given to the Apprentice for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment?
A. The selected candidates are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices act 1961.
Q. When is the last date to submit the online application form ?
A. The last date to submit online application form is 30th September 2022
Q. How many vacancies are filled for apprentice post?
A. There are total 400 vacancies are filled for Apprentice post.